Friday, July 13, 2007

Happy memorys of summer vacations past. Honolulu , Oahu , Hawaii. August 1979.

Aloha Kane's and Wahime's ( Men and Woman)
and Welcome aboard Eddie's Railfan Page,coming to You from the city of Chicago Illinois USA here on the mainland.

I found some vacation photographs to add a little interest to My normally transportation only for the most part blog page. Besides...I am LONG OVERDUE for a vacation.
Hopefully one will come along soon.

I took this photo from My hotel balcony, at the Hilton Hawaiin Village at Waikiki Beach. The mountaain in the background is known as "Diamond Head", and is one of the most photographed landmarks in the city of Honolulu.

In August of 1979, My Family got together and went on a four island tour package to Hawaii with a company known as Cartan Tours. It was a great vacation on the Pacific Ocean. This was a very special time for this 17 year old future blog site host and his Family. We had a blast!

No comments: