Tuesday, July 03, 2007

A weeknight dinner at Burger King. South Kedzie Avenue near West 111th Street. Chicago Illinois USA.

Hi everyone!
Welcome aboard another edition of Eddie's Railfan Page from the city of Chicago IL.
Today is BUS DAY, here at My transportation blog site. I just got off of work a little while ago, and I am hungry. I thought it would be nice to
meet up for dinner at the Burger King on South Kedzie Avenue just north of West 111th Street, in Chicago's Mount Greenwood neighborhood.

In the days before I ever owned a car, West 111th Street and South Kedzie Avenue was always a favorite CTA bus destination, drop off/
bus transfer location. I loved shopping and hanging around this outpost neighborhood community at the Chicago city limits near the suburban villages of Alsip, Oaklawn, and Merrionette Park. I still enjoy Mount Greenwood.

No comments: