Thursday, May 07, 2009

Elderly passenger pick up in Niles Illinois. March 2008.

Passenger pick up in Niles Illinois. March 2008.
I took this photo last year when I was training for My career as a Paratransit Driver. It was a lovely sunlit day in the early Springtime on this somewhat chilly afternoon in March of 2008. As a handicapped bus operator, many times we pick up passengers such as the elderly and handicapped at their apartment buildings, or other residences. I took this photo in Niles Illinois just east of the intersection of North Harlem and West Touhy Avenues. I was waiting for My scheduled passenger to come out of the building, and take Him to His Doctors Appointment. The weather and lighting was just right to capture this working behind the scenes view from My work.

No comments: