Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Silent Digital Video: The Octopus ride at Chicago's Kiddieland Amusement Park. (1928-2009 Closed for good) Melrose Park Illinois USA. June 2007.



I photographed this silent digital video with My old digital camera one evening after work, back in June of 2007.

One thing I did in Kiddieland's last years, was take several photos and videos.
Believe Me, I am so glad that I did when I had the chance to do so.

Chicago's Kiddieland Amusement Park, was located at the intersection of North and First Avenues in near northwest suburban Melrose Park Illinois. This tiny family operated amusement park provided many happy summer memorys for local Chicagoans in it's 81 years of operation. It will be greatly missed, as it was the very last of it's kind altogether in the greater Chicagoland area.

No comments: