Monday, June 13, 2011

Eddie K practicing his guitar. Chicago Illinois. April 1989.

This photo was taken, way back in April of 1989.

Here I am!
I was a then 27 year old future host and photographer of Eddie's Railfan Page.

I used to play guitar quiete a bit, but somehow I seemed to have stopped over the past few years.

I am planning on eventually going back to practicing playing guitar again, hopefully in the near future.

As I recall...I seemed to enjoy jamming on the 1960's and 70's hit songs I grew up with by the groups and artists known as...
The Beatles, Three Dog Night, Credence Clearwater Revival, Elvis Presley, Glen Campbell, Tommy James and the Shondells, as well as a number of R & B and blues hits.

I even enjoyed jamming on those 1980's hits by The Cars, Inxs, Talking Heads, and Bob Seger.

I always enjoyed the 1950's and 60's Rock and Roll songs like they would play on the TV show Happy Days, or the movie American Grafitti. I loved the oldies, and still do to some extent.

Thanks.
Eddie K.

No comments: