Friday, June 17, 2011

Eddie's Railfan Page News Bulletin!

Hello everyone!
This is Eddie K, Your host and photographer here at Eddie's Railfan Page.

Last year, My home computer experienced a minor malfunction, and My Link page "Join the Eddie's Railfan Group" was erased by accident.

Thanks to the strange "Mixed Blessing" on behalf of some railfan who unsubscribed from this dormant blogsite ( I don't blame him at all.) I was able to retrieve the lost URL.

The site is actually "Eddie's Railfan Page 2006", wich was meant to be an interactive photo album and discussion page for all to enjoy.

Eddie's Railfan Page 2006 has been Re Added to My Links pages listings to the right of Your computer screen.

Eddie's other railfan page from "Day One", is now boarding.
Journalism on My behalf will now resume.

Thanks.
Eddie K.

No comments: