Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Carol Burnett Show - Star Trek Parody



I thought that it would be nice today, to end todays posting of Eddie's Railfan Page with a good laugh.

I grew up in Chicago Illinois during the 1960's, 70's and 80's.
One of My all time favorite live comedy network television shows, was a
very funny TV show that aired on CBS from 1967 to 1978 known as
"The Carol Burnett Show".

This TV show was a real blast to watch, as it was live and the comedy sketches
would sometimes run amuck in foul ups and clever ad libs.

Another favorite show of mine and several members of Eddie's Railfan Page, was
the original 1960's era NBC classic "Star Trek", wich aired from 1966 to 1969.

I spotted this unique "Spoof" of Star Trek on the Carol Burnett show this morning
on You Tube. I watched Carol Burnett for many years, but believe it or not...I
never ever seen this delightful all female rendition of the Starship Enterprise crew.

"Lets Watch Them Both"! L.O.L

Thanks.
Eddie K.

1 comment:

Michelle StarCam said...

I miss this show! Great find on this Star Trek parody. We talked with her recently at the Publicists Awards. Have you seen our Carol Burnett video interview yet? Love her!