Monday, February 25, 2013

Jack & Pat's 50's Drive In. (Gone-Demolished) Chicago Ridge Illinois. October 1989.

I took this photograph way back in October of 1989.

This was one of those "Random" snapshots that I would occasionally take just for the heck of it all.

Seen here at the southeast corner of South Ridgeland Avenue and West 107th Street in southwest suburban Chicago Ridge Illinois, was an inexpensive little street coarner neighborhood fast food eatery, that was known as "Jack & Pat's 50's Drive In.

I ate here a handful of times during the late 1980's and early 1990's. This establishment, was owned by the neighboring Jack & Pat's Old Fashioned Butcher Shop just immediately south of the eatery.

I am glad that I took this now historic reference photograph when I did, as this place was eventually demolished I believe during the late 1990's.

Thanks.
Eddie k.

No comments: