Friday, January 17, 2014

A 1970's era Santa Fe freight train enters the tunnel.

I thought that this photograph would make a fitting close for today's posting of Eddie's Railfan Page.

I took this photograph this Wednsday night, at the Oak Park Society of Model Engineers,H.O Scale Model Railroad Club.

It was starting to get near the end of our Wednsday night operating session, and soon we would all be packing up our trains for our respective rides home that night.

My 1970's era Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railroad freight train, was making it's final laps around the club layout mainline. My train may have been in the home stretch prior to take down, and is viewed heading in to the tunnel.

Shortly after I had taken this photograph, My train was backed in to the rear staging yard, My cars and locomotive placed in to their individual boxes, everything was packed and ready to go, and then it was out to the car for the trip home.

Goodnight everyone.

Thanks.
Eddie K.

No comments: